Friday, January 25, 2013

DIY: CANDLE HOLDER

Valentine's Day is a month away and since my hubby will be away for it, I started crafting for the day. I saw these candle holders here.
And decided instead of spending a million dollars at Michael's or ACMoore, I was going to create my own for only four dollars! I visited the dollar tree and bought a candle stick holder, a candle holder, a white candle and a few glittery hearts!
I then went ahead and hot glued the glass candle holder to the candle stick holder! And then went and glued the glitter hearts around the candle and around the bottom of the candle stick holder creating two valentine's day candle holders, seen here:

For two candle holders, it cost a whopping $7!! A total necessity for any Valentine day lover! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment