Christmas Card Holder
What You Need:
- Two Gift Boxes (any sizes)-$1 at dollar store
- A roll of gift wrap any style- $1 at dollar store
- A roll of at least 2 yards of ribbon (two rolls if your hanging them)- $1 at dollar store
- A glue gun
- Tape boxes inside to stay open, then place lid on bottom box.
- Measure out wrapping paper to fix boxes as if your wrapping a present.
- Tape box neatly
- Glue ribbon diagonally or straight (your preference) x2
- Let dry and glue ribbon (if hanging)
- Repeat for box number two and let dry before hanging.
I think I'm going to get clothes pins and paint them green or red and use them to hold the pictures better. First DIY craft for christmas! MORE TO COME! :)
Total cost: $3