Monday, February 25, 2013

Easter Decorations

Easter is March 31st this year!!
If you knew me personally, you'd think I hoarded decorations. This is my husbands and I first year married and living together in our own home. We have no decorations what so ever, so I have to go out and get decorations. And thanks to pinterest I have a few ideas!!

I have two Easter baskets that are both camo, for my husband and I. I also picked up the letters at the bottom to attach to the baskets from target for $1.50each. Also from Target I purchased; egg cups for $1 each, a kitchen towel and oven mit for $3, a set of four fabric napkins for $6, and an egg banner for $5. I also went to Walmart and bought window clings, and went to the dollar tree for a Easter magnet for the fridge! My mom is sending me some other stuff and I am waiting for some the the stuff to go one sale! I LOVE decorating for holidays! Absolutely obsessed! I decorated for Valentine's day a whole month in advance, well also since my hubby was leaving for patrol/deployment. I have a few St. Patty's day decor I picked up here and there and am trying to wait til March 1st to decorate. 

This month I am so excited! My birthday is March 5th, I am turning twenty-two. Although my husband will not be here with me and I will probably be sitting myself eating cake. 

If anyone has any idea for Easter Decor let me know!! Any DIY ideas please leave a comment below! 

-Alison <3

No comments:

Post a Comment