Tuesday, March 5, 2013

22nd birthday!

 So today happens to be my TWENTY-SECOND BIRTHDAY!
 (and my brothers 26th)

but, I probably have like zero plans! for starters, my husband, my dear husband is currently deployed/on patrol, my two "closest" friends here are busy and my other two are working until 5pm!

Any way, so for my birthday I am going to get a pedicure tomorrow, alone. And I don't really care because I deserve it! Then, I am going to treat myself to a free starbucks passion tea lemonade! Next, I will probably roam around Target like I do every other day. And I hope by this time it'll be 1.. because then I get to pick up my gift from Edible Arrangements from the hubby! :) Yum! Then dinner at 630 with a few of the girls. So we'll see what the day has in store for me! Have a happy Tuesday!

-Alison<3

4 comments:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday! I am a military wife too and it's really amazing to stumble across military wife bloggers. I'm following you know from http://inhighheelsanddogtags.blogspot.jp/. Feel free to visit my blog and follow if you want to! I hope you enjoyed your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alison! Just found your blog and love it...
    I nominated/gave you the Liebster award!
    Here are the rules:


    -Answer the 11 questions asked.
    1Leave a link back to the blogger that nominated you.
    -Choose bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate, and let them know they have been picked.
    -Write 11 new questions for them to answer.

    I put the details on my latest blog post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thank you so much!! I will post tomorrow! :) I will go read your post! Thank youu!

      Delete