Sunday, March 10, 2013

Liebster Award

Hello everyone! I am pleased to announce that I was nominated for the Liebster Award! I was nominated by Marine Wife, Katherine at The Newsom's Nest. Thanks so much!!! I know i was supposed to do this a couple days ago, but I got caught up in a few things! Just found out my best friend is pregnant and my brother in law and STB sister in law pushed up their wedding date to this year (Air Force Family)! Anyway!

The rules for the award are as follows:
~Answer the 11 questions asked
~Leave a link back to the blogger that nominated you
~Choose 11 bloggers {more or less} with less than 200 followers to nominate, and let them know they've been picked
~Write 11 new questions for them to answer
Here's my questions from Katherine:
1. Why/when did you start blogging?
I started blogging I think back in September! I started because my husband and I moved to Virginia and started our lives as Mr. & Mrs.

2. What/when was your last big vacation?
My last big vacation.. that was probably two years ago when we went to Montauk for ten days.
3. What is your favorite 90's band {or band in general if you aren't a 90's kid}?
My favorite would have to be N'Sync or Backstreet boys or Brittney Spears or Mandy Moore ahah!

4. What is your favorite season and why?
My favorite season is the summer and because I love the sun and the warmth and the beaches!

5. How did you and your spouse meet?
My husband and I actually met through facebook/tumblr. But he knew my cousin from school. (We lived an hour away from eachother)

6. If you had a million dollars...
If I had a million dollars I would first pay off my student loans, buy my parents a house and new cars since I totalled my moms a few years back, Donate a bunch to the coast guard and military, save money for my kids college funds, save for a house, and donate some to local charities. 
7. What is your favorite duty station/post so far that your spouse has been stationed at, and why?
Well we have only been to our current duty station so this one!

8. What is your greatest accomplishment to date?
I am not really sure to be honest.

9. What is the best concert you have been to?
The only concerts I've been too are 98 degrees, then Michelle Branch and the Goo Goo Dolls lol.
10. What are the top 3 items on your bucket list?
Go to Paris. Go to Australia. And have a family.
11. Do you have any pets?
Kinda, my cat is at my parents house since she 10 years old :(
My nominee are:
Katie at My blossoming bud
Easton Wife at Life of an Easton Wife
Sadie at LuLu Love
The Momma at The Stine Family
Karissa at The Yeagers

Here are your questions:
1. Why/when did you start blogging?
2. What/when was your last big vacation?
3. What is your favorite movie?
4. What is your favorite season and why?
5. How did you and your spouse meet?
6. If you had a million dollars...
7. What is your place so far that you have lived at and why?
8. What is your dream job?
9. What is the best concert you have been to?
10. What are the top 3 items on your bucket list?
11. Do you have any pets?

 
Have fun!
-Love, Alison<3

No comments:

Post a Comment