Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tampa Homecoming #2!!

Sunday March 24th, 2013. This was the day I've been waiting for, for about FIFTY SIX DAYS! I have only been able to communicate with my husband through email and the occasional phone calls on port calls. This day has finally come! 

My friend and I waited in the windy cold weather for about an hour to finally be able to see our husbands. We watched the boat pull in slowly and watched them tie it down even more slower!



After waiting and waiting we finally got to rush down the pier and find our hubby's! We all climbed aboard since it was soo freezing outside! 
 The hubby and I! We couldn't let go of each other!! All I wanted to do was hug and kiss him all over his face! I missed him soo much!!

A few of the other couples that were as excited as I was seeing their husbands! We get two months of them being home!! Although, they are working soo much the first two weeks that they are here. Then they give the boat to another crew. And NO DUTY DAYS!


So, now that the hubby is home, he is currently at work. He has duty today and I am home sick. I feel like I am getting a fever, I have a sore throat and my ear is itchy! Also, the first night we got home we went out to dinner and after we ate I felt so sick to my stomach. I will be cuddled up on the couch all day!! Tomorrow my in laws are coming for the weekend and for Easter! 

Hope you enjoyed your weekend!
-Alison <3

No comments:

Post a Comment