Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby!




























  So, my husband turns NINETEEN, yes he's that young, on Sunday. But since we are going home for the weekend I decided that I would give him his presents early so he has some time to play them! Well for starters I have been hiding this present for about a week and a half! And let me tell you I have been dying to give it to him! So the basket is 19 items since it will be his 19th birthday. Then as his big present I bought him a PS3 which he has been dying to get forever. And with that I gave him two video games; skyrim and borderlands 2. Also two shirts from hollister. Let's just say he is so beyond happy right now. He's playing the game and being distracted! He wants to get an extra controller for me to play with him. He's so cute! Can't believe he's going to be nineteen years old!! He's getting so old. Next year he'll no longer be a teenager! WOW! :) Can't wait till his 21st! :P

The basket from michael's with the stickers saying it's my party & candles includes:
  1. The PlayStation Magazine
  2. A Bluray Movie
  3. Angry Birds Underwear
  4. A movie theater gift card
  5. Games of thrones book
  6. Christmas Picture Frame
  7. A package of socks
  8. Jolly Rancher Gummies
  9. Fruit Ninja Gummies
  10. Sour Watermelon Gummies
  11. Popcorn
  12. Vitamin Water XXX
  13. Vitamin Water Power-C
  14. Butterfingers
  15. Musketeer Bar
  16. Nutella
  17. Slim Jim's
  18. Axe Body Spray
  19. Snickers Bar

And then this weekend we are going home to see our family and going to have some birthday time with his and my family. Pictures to come! :)


2 comments: