Thursday, September 13, 2012

Chad & Kristin's Wedding!



So about two months ago, I went to my cousins wedding (which actually happened on my 3rd month wedding anniversary) and it was so weird going to a wedding without my husband. My mother's side never actually met him yet, so they all call him my "mystery husband". But the wedding was beautiful. It was taken place in a small church and reception was in a glass house that was so cute and them! The centerpieces were apples and the name holders were trees! OH, and also the favor were basil, oregano..etc! I went with my mother & father, had a blast watching my mom dance holding a chair.. lol. The dress I wore, I bought was from Forever21. I'm trying this new look to look like a married women, so that people don't think I am 12 years old.


No comments:

Post a Comment