Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New York City Proposal!

So, I know I haven't been on much. But with the holidays and 
my husband being away and then coming back, life has been so busy!
Recently, we went back home for the holidays. Back home as in the cold Upper states!
Pennsylvania and New York.

We went to New York City for the day/night on December 22nd, 2012.
We went and saw the 911 Memorial, Times Square, Rockefeller Center and Top of the Rock.



 While we were there; my brother in law, whose in the Air Force, proposed to his girlfriend on top of the Rockefeller Building. It was so sweet, it was quiet and it was just them two. He was going to do it in front of the Christmas Tree but to get a picture was insane!

It was a great night, and if you have never been to the city, I highly suggest getting there. If you're not use to the cold though I would suggest maybe going in the summer. Because it was so windy and cold that we went in and out of stores just to find warmth! 


 It will a night we will never forget, young love and young marriage! Yeah military! :)

2 comments:

  1. hey, that's me! :) definitely a night i'll never forget <3 love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! it is you! glad we could experience it with you guys! <3 love youu!

    ReplyDelete