Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Target Tuesday!!

I decided that I need to post something that will keep my followers and more followers coming back to my blog. And since, everyone and there mother is ADDICTED to Target (along with myself). I decided to post my favorite things from Target every Tuesday! Well since summer is right around the corner for most of us, it's "snowing" in Pennsylvania where my parents live apparently, I decided to do my favorite Target bathing suits!

one - two - three - four - five

I chose these bathing suits as my favorite because I wanted to choose a bathing suit of each type.
 The first one is the only one that doesn't have purple in it (actually I don't really like the color purple but I love these bathing suits). I chose this one because the bottom band looks thicker than the normal halter bathing suits. 
The second one I am absolutely in LOVE with! I wanted to buy it but my Target doesn't sell it in store. I love that its like a bandeau but the straps are tank top style. Which means support!! Especially for the girls who are fuller in the chest! 
The third one I chose because it's very funky! Actually I had 4 or 5 bandeau tops I liked and couldn't choose which one I liked and asked my husband. This is the one he chose. 
The fourth one I choose because there are some girls out there that like to cover up more without wearing a one piece. I mean it's a lot easier to take off if you need to use the restroom! I like that it has the knot in the top it gives it more style without looking "Old Lady."
The fifth one I actually really like, I don't know the last time that I wore a one piece but I would totally rock this one! I love the flowers in it and the colors. I also really love the one strap!

All these bathing suits are very affordable, compared to bathing suits are Victoria Secrets. I have nothing against VS, I just can't justify buying a bathing suit for $60+! I am a huge fan of bandeau type bathing suits! They are the only type of bathing suits that completely cover me up. I feel that when I wear the Triangle type bathing suit I am popping out all over the place. Until recently, I found the perfect halter bathing suit from Marshall's. 

Which one is your favorite style??


2 comments:

  1. Your blog is adorable!! I am one of your newest followers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am one of your new followers too! :D

      Delete