Monday, May 6, 2013

My Best Friend's Wedding

This past weekend my best friend back home got married! She just had her ceremony and the reception is on JUNE 8TH! Don't ask, we don't do things traditionally apparently! HA! So, my husband and I drove up and spent the first night with my parents. The wedding was Friday at 2 pm. I spent the whole morning doing the bride to be's hair and makeup, the flower girls hair and then continued to get myself ready! The wedding was very sweet and to the point. 
Here are a few pictures from the day!
(Oh and I was also the [amateur] photographer for their wedding pics)

Oh and I forgot to mention, I was also her Matron of Honor.
 It was a beautiful day, and I am so happy for her! I can't believe she is now Mrs. Jessica Gonzalez!


Can't wait for her reception! I have to give a speech, oh jeeze! I hate public speaking! So if any of you gals have any ideas on speeches should give me a few tips!

Hope every one enjoyed their weekend! 
It was good seeing everyone again. Saturday we spent the day with Conner's family. We haven't been all together since Christmas, and we won't be all together again until September! 

Happy Monday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment